The following are links to other organizations that are dedicated to promoting diversity in the PR sphere and to comprehensive studies about diversity in the business place.
· Impact Study 2011 – “From Where I Stand”
· EY – How to Develop a Diverse Workforce
· Porter Novelli’s CEO speech to the International Communications Consultancy Organisation (ICCO) on diversity
· 21st Century Global Leadership: Global Black Leaders Speak
· An Examination of Factors Affecting the Success of Under-represented Groups in the Public Relations Profession
· State of the PR Industry: Defining & Delivering on the Promise of Diversity
· From Principal to Policy to Practice? Diversity as a Driver of Multicultural, Stakeholder Engagement in Public Relations
· Harvard Business Review: Diversity Policies Rarely Make Companies Fairer, and They Feel Threatening to White Men
120 Wall Street, 21st Floor
New York, NY 10005
The PRSA Foundation, an independent, 50l (c) 3 charitable foundation, works to attract and support a diverse range of outstanding student talent in the public relations profession.
Copyright © 2014 The PRSA Foundation · All rights reserved