PRSA Diverse Voices Scholarship sponsored by PRSA Georgia
- One award for $1,000.
- If needed, travel assistance up to $500 may be provided so winner can accept their award at the Diverse Voices Atlanta event on December 11, 2019.
Established in 2019 by PRSA’s Georgia chapter, the PRSA Diverse Voices Scholarship assists and recognizes young men and women for their commitment to the practice of public relations.
- You must be registered as an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college or university.
- A major or minor in public relations is preferred. A student who attends a school that does not offer a public relations degree or program must be enrolled in a communications degree program (e.g., journalism or mass communications).
- You should be of African-American/Black, Hispanic/Latino, Asian, Native American, Alaskan Native or Pacific Islander ancestry.
- A completed scholarship online application.
- A brief letter of recommendation from a PRSA member or an individual associated with the public relations profession (corporate, agency, government, non-profit) or higher education.
- A typed, double-spaced 500 word essay or 2-minute video, on the following topic:What can a future employer do to show their commitment to improving diversity, equity and inclusion in the Public Relations and Communications fields?