Method Communications Fellowship
Award: $15,000 scholarship + $3,000 stipend + six-week paid internship with Method Communications
Established in 2023, the Method Communications Fellowship will award one BIPOC identified student annually who is pursuing a career in public relations or communications. This fellowship will annually award one student with a $15,000 scholarship, a $3,000 stipend, and a paid six-week internship with Method Communications.
Judges will be looking for applicants who meet the following criteria:
- A rising junior or senior attending an accredited college or university as a full-time registered undergraduate student.
- A rising junior or senior.
- BIPOC identified (Alaskan Native, Asian American, Black or African American, Hispanic, Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander).
- A GPA of 2.5 or above on a 4.0 scale.
- Technologically equipped for the fellowship and have their own laptop.
- Authorized to work in the United States, have a state-issued ID and second form of identification for hourly work.
- Preference will be given to applicants pursuing a career in public relations or communications.
- A resume
- A work sample (writing, graphic design, video, or website development).
- Up to two additional optional work samples may be submitted.
This scholarship is funded by Method Communications.
About Method Communications:
Like many of its clients, Method started out as a challenger with big ideas. Now, thanks to an entrepreneurial spirit and relentless mindset of innovation, Method has become one of the most sought-after and award-winning partners in the public relations and marketing industries.
Relationships are paramount to life at Method, and employees invest heavily in building and maintaining relationships with clients, the media and most importantly, each other. Method works hard to deliver incredible results for clients, encourage new ideas, and always celebrate wins together.
Method is proudly focused on the health, well-being, and development of all employees through commitments to Professional Development, Recognition, Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion, Climate Action, the organizations that matter to its employees, and all the communities where they live and work.
One way we are supporting ongoing change in Public Relations and Marketing agencies is by offering this Fellowship. Our goal is to create opportunities so the next generation of PR and Marketing professionals and leaders include diverse voices and ideas in the future.
Applications Open: January 31, 2023
Application Deadline: March 17, 2023