Mission North The Future Is... Fellowship
Award: $16,000 scholarship + $6,000 stipend + one-month paid internship with Mission North
Established in 2022, the Mission North The Future Is... Fellowship will award one BIPOC female identified student annually who is pursuing a career in PR focusing on tech communications, science communications, or digital marketing & design. This fellowship will annually award one student with a $16,000 scholarship, a $6,000 stipend, and a paid one-month internship with Mission North.
Judges will be looking for applicants who meet the following criteria:
- A registered full-time undergraduate student at an accredited college or university.
- A rising junior or senior.
- BIPOC female identified.
- Pursuing a major in public relations, marketing and communications, digital marketing and design, and/or tech-marketing, or interested in pursuing the communications field.
- A GPA of 2.5 or above on a 4.0 scale.
- Technologically equipped for the fellowship and have their own laptop.
- Authorized to work in the United States, have a state-issued ID and second form of identification for hourly work.
- Financial aid verification letter provided by your school’s financial aid office (if applicable)
- Preference will be given to PRSSA members.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are pursuing a career in technology public relations and the technology industry.
- The completed online application form.
- A resume
- A personal statement of up to 250 words on: What are your career goals, how would this experience serve you, and what do you seek to gain from this experience?
This scholarship is funded by Mission North and its partners.
Applications Open: January 31, 2023
Application Deadline: March 17, 2023